Closed to new applicants—–We’re Hiring!
Closed to new applicants
Angus 3D Solutions Ltd has been identified as one of the leading additive manufacturing (3D Printing) companies in Scotland. Due to the continuing growth of our business, we are looking to recruit a Technician.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and relish new and daily challenges?
We are seeking to recruit a highly self-motivated, conscientious and committed individual who has a can-do attitude to manufacture high quality 3D printed and vacuum cast components. We are a small team so no one day is the same and you will have a variety of functions and responsibilities allowing you to develop yourself and the role.
Based in our workshop in Brechin and reporting to the business owners the position’s main responsibilities are:-
- Preparing, operating and maintaining the latest 3D printing and Vacuum casting equipment.
- Producing, finishing and packaging quality parts.
- Ensuring the workshop is safe, tidy and organised at all times.
- Adhering to Health & Safety requirements.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers on orders.
- Make deliveries to customers when required.
- Ensure records are maintained and updated.
- And anything else needed to do to get the job done.
- An attitude where you want to learn new skills.
- A roll up your sleeves and get things done attitude.
- Willingness to learn 3D printing & 3D scanning software.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment, however full training will be provided.
- Clean driving licence.
What we offer
- Salary: £10.26 /hour
- Full time position (37.5hrs)
- 28 days holidays (including Bank & Public Holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities.
As an equal opportunities employer, Angus 3D Solutions Ltd welcomes application from all sections of the community.
If you feel you are this committed individual, please apply in writing with cover letter and CV. (Post or email email@example.com)